Monday, February 06, 2006

Oh Gabby!

Gabby is getting into EVERYTHING!

No kidding! I had to move all of the bottles of wine from the kitchen hutch, we have to move the dogs food when she is upstairs, and she is climbing on everything in the kitchen! Today she got into my tub of pumping stuff. She took out a bottle nipple and popped it into her mouth and started sucking. Too funny! Then she took out a bottle and put it in her mouth to make noises with it. What a great game! Fun for Gabby but I had to rewash everything! LOL!

Here are pics of Gabby caught in the act with the bottle....




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like your going to have to tie the house down...and your going to love every minute of it. Just to go a few blogs back....Pretty in pink...pic#2....Gabby could not look more like you. I swear it is almost scary...Take a look Auntie A and tell me what you think?
She is a doll Selina....no joking. I would have those cheeks bitten off by now.....sending my girl kisses for those cheeks...Auntie D...xoxo