Saturday, October 07, 2006

Baby's First Hair Cut!

OK, so she isn't a baby anymore but it was very difficult to say good-bye to all that long hair that she had in the back! It had to be done though - A mullet is a mullet - even on Gabby! I think the results are great! She looks so much more grown up. Please don't laugh at the pic of me - I was a little giddy and I look like an idiot! Plus, I hadn't yet combed my hair! :-0

Gabby was great for the hairdresser and just LOVED getting spritzed with water! We may have to make monthly salon visits! :-)









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is too much !!!! We all loved the pics of Gabby new haircut. She looks so grown up. They did a nice job of her first cut. Those bangs will be cuter than ever when you put those pony tails up.
Miss you guys lots......xoxoxo