Sunday, February 18, 2007

Where have all the pictures gone?

I have folders on my desktop for each month of Gabby's life. The older folders ones are so full of pictures and they slowly dwindle as time goes on. No, I am not taking less pictures, it is just becoming very difficult to take them. Gabby does not like to stay still for pictures anymore. I try to take many, but I end up deleting most of them because you can't even see her face. Sigh...

So today Gabby went to Kylee's birthday party and we managed to get two pictures. I hope you enjoy - there is also one of the birthday girl.

Happy Birthday Kylee!!!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

gabby you are so beautiful. hope you had lots of fun at the birthday party.

love nana

Anonymous said...

Party animals!!! Loved the pics. Soon be time for Gabby to start planning her Birthday...xoxox