Thursday, March 09, 2006

Some Amanda Had

So another week is over! Gabby did quite well but I am especially pleased at how well she did today. John is in Grande Prairie on a conference and her regular sitter couldn't babysit so Gabby went to Amanda's. I was very surprised to find that Gabby had eaten three meals and almost 2 bottles of milk while I was gone! She also napped! Wow! She wouldn't eat or drink at all at her sitters! I guess the 9 month old was a good influence on her! Well Amanda is Supermom so I should have known things would go so smoothly!

I have training next week in the city and John has a conference and a few appointments so the three of us are going in for 3 days. Should be fun! We are staying at Fantasyland again!

Here are a few pics that Amanda had floating around on her computer.






No comments: