Friday, March 03, 2006

The Update.

I will get new pics up this weekend but I just wanted to fill everyone in on my first week back at work. Gabby has adjusted really well. She seems to like it at the sitters - she doesn't cry when she is dropped off. She likes the children there and seems to have fun. The only problem is that she is not eating or drinking much but I'm sure that will change once she settles in. At any rate she nurses enough to make up for it in the evening. Right now she only needs about 20 oz of milk plus solids and she definately gets that in the evening and at night.

Also, she is not all needy and clingy when I get home like I thought she would be. She is very happy to see me of course, but then she just eats, nurses and goes off playing as normal! I am so proud of her!

Today is my Happy Friday and we are enjoying our day together. We had breakfast with Poppy and now we are playing with the dogs. Be sure to check back for pictures later this weekend.

Love you all,
Selina

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

See nothing to worry about. Sounds like you lucked out with that sitter of yours.
Baby Girl all grown up and at a sitter....where did that year go? Soon to be a year old. Well this is all a part of her development I guess...which according to the books she is ahead of schedule so she can relax a bit and play with her toys. Miss ALL of you lots and I glad the transition is going so smoothly. All our love, Auntie D and Uncle R....
P.S: Remember when she starts to talk you to have to show her our pics and get her to say who we are. We will have to start using the webcam a bit on the weekends when Mama has a minute...a minute Selina...that is a unit of time....a thing you had before you had Gabby...back when you could use the bathroom by yourself...hee hee...miss you all.....xoxoxo

Selina said...

She broke the webcam :(

I will see if I can get it up and running again.

Miss you too - real tired today as she is a holy terror today - getting into everything and running around everywhere!

Oh, Gwen sent a pooh bear toaster!!!! It even puts a pic of pooh and tigger into the toast! Too cute!