Saturday, April 08, 2006

Happy Birthday Brody!

Gabby had so much fun at Brody's birthday party today. It was hard to get a good picture because she was so busy playing.

She really liked Broday's Rider...

Friends forever...Gabby with Kylee...

Please stop following me around Mama!

Playing in the castle....

With the birthday boy...

Some time alone....

Really enjoying the castle (or whatever it is!)

Again with the birthday boy....

She looks very interested in what Ty is doing

Ummm, I was playing with this toy....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like the party was lots of fun....lots of cute kids.
I love the pic....Mama stop following me around. She just wanted to do her own thing. Gabby looked Party Savvy Mama....xoxox

Selina said...

Who else is having a birthday? Hmmmm....

Yup, that's the dress you bought.

I'm so happy she is finally starting to look a little like me!

See you Friday!