Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Turkey or Chicken?

Funny Gabby story:

It is very hard to get Gabby to eat any protein foods. She won't eat meat or beans or anything like that but I did notice that she would eat the turkey out of the turkey club wraps from a store here in town. She really liked it too! Seeing this I bought some turkey from the deli but she wouldn't eat it. I went back and bought a different kind - wouldn't eat it. Repeat step over and over buying every kind of turkey they sold in the deli but she refused to eat it! It would just end up in the garbage because I wont eat it. Over time I spent a lot of money on these wraps just to give her the turkey out of them. Today while shopping I asked the lady in the deli what kind of turkey is in the wrap. Turns out that they use CHICKEN in the wraps!!!! I bought some of the chicken, brought it home and gave it to Gabby. She ate every bit of it!!!!!!!!!! YIKES! I could have saved myself some money! :)

And just for Auntie D who says Gabby is starting to look drunk or drugged in her pictures, here is another. She just won't pose for the camera like she used to!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lay off the gravel...and how can she tell the difference between turkey and chicken? I cant !!!

Selina said...

I guess she is just smarter than you Auntie! J/K :)