Monday, September 04, 2006

Say Cheese!

Gabby and Dad had a wonderful time looking through the Wish Book this morning. It consisted mostly of "Wow" and "What dat?" on Gabby's part. She seemed to like quite a few things and I think we are going to have quite an interesting time picking out things for Christmas.

The smiling pics are funny - I told her to say cheese and she said "seeze" with a huge grin on her face. What a sweetheart! More blogs to come but I must clean the house now....sigh...







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad to hear that Gabby has her eye on many things in the wish book because Auntie D would love some ideas....hint hint.
I loved all the pics esp the ones with her standing so I could see her cubby legs. I miss those cubby legs.
Her smile is getting prettier by the day. Sending lots of love to Baby Girl....oxoxoxox

Anonymous said...

Save something for the rest of us Grandmama. Hee hee