Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Gabby's Week with Mama

Gabby had a wonderful week home with Mama. She had lots of fun going for rides in her sleigh, playing with Bella, snuggling with Mama - and writing on herself. LOL.

Gabby is talking well now. She is putting words together and forming mini sentences. Last week she came to me, put her hand on my leg and said, "We go wide, you get dwessed?" It was so cute!

In other news, Gabby has started telling me every time she pee pees or poops. And 99% of the time, she is right about which one it is. :) Still no potty. She doesn't like it much. I think I will try the baby seat that fits over the regular toilet seat. That might work.

Anyway, here are a few pics taken this week.


Making Art for Aunties....

A nice closeup of her creation - and her arms...

Caught in the act.....

Precious alright!!! What a mess....

With Cadie...those two are so cute together....Yes, those are rubbers. She spotted them in the closet and said, "Mom Mom, shoes peash...shoes..."

We took out the strings from her slippers and she wanted necklaces made. Silly girl....

3 comments:

Selina said...

Yes they are Grandmama and she LOVES them! They fit her nicely now with a nice thick pair of socks. She also has striped pink Osh Kosh's but she prefers her black ones!

:-)

Anonymous said...

I loved the pics. Looking forward to another video soon whne she is in a talking mood so I can gear her voice again.
Can't wait to see my artwork. I have a frame and a place on the wall all ready to go.
I love how she is starting to think for herself.
Miss all of you guys lots and lots...xoxoxo

Manda said...

Oh my goodness I've missed so much! so many cute cute pictures!