Tuesday, November 28, 2006

I think it's over!

Knocking on wood, I think Gabby is finally better. There is no fever tonight and she seems to be herself again. I'm going back to work tomorrow and I'm sure Gabby will be happy to see Bella at daycare tomorrow since she woke up asking for her this morning.

Gabby's talking is really coming along - she is repeating everything she hears and she is doing quite well with that. Her new thing now though is saying "No" to everything - as you most likely saw on the video. It's funny but we try not to let her know we find it funny. That would be dangerous. LOL.

Here are a couple of pics for you. I took them tonight while we were watching her video.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am not being bias Auntie again but without a doubt...that is the cutiest kid I have ever seen!!!!!