Friday, December 16, 2005

Our Sick Little Girl

It certainly has been a rough month so far. First Mom got sick and had a hospital stay, then Butch. Now John has Bronchitis and Gabby has a cold. I hope I can stay healthy, but I sure am tired! The poor baby hasn't slept much in two days. Last night she was coughing and vomiting and I had to bring her to the hospital (since I had given her medication and was worried about a reaction) but I'm glad to say everything was o.k. Except for congestion, Baby Girl is in perfect health. She is really not herself though and last night I had to spend the night rocking her in her nursing chair so that she could sleep (she can't lay down without coughing and vomiting). She seems no better today. Hopefully Mama can get some sleep today so that I can continue to take care of her. Sweetie pie, she sure is worth any loss of sleep or any sacrifice that we have to make huh? Here are some pics from yesterday, you can see she had a great nap after her first dose of medication!




No comments: