Thursday, December 01, 2005

So what's new?

Since it's been a few days since my last blog, I thought I should update you on Gabby's progress. Wow, she is certainly changing every day!

Her new favorite activity is blowing raspberries. She is constantly full of drool because of it! Her second favorite new activity is playing with paper. I don't get that one but who am I to judge?
She now says "Mum Mum" when she wants to get up with me or when she wants to nurse. She now holds out her arms to go with someone and she now wants to stand all the time! That is exhausting since I have to hold her in a standing position! She also tries walking by putting one foot in front of the other. She is very wobbly (is this a word?) but she gives it her best shot.

It seems she is becoming an "old soul". She is so wonderful to be around. I love her so much. She is definately developing her own litle personality.

Here are some pictures we took while in Edmonton last weekend. Let me know what you think...all of you! :)



2 comments:

Selina said...

Pizza? Um, no! This years menu: Stuffed turkey breast, glazed ham, beef roast, yams and pears, rosemary potatoes, cranberry stuffing, peas and carrot casserole, and that's as far as I got. Maybe something with broccoli or cauliflower. Sound good? We have 9 people for dinner this year! I will be cooking all morning!

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for all of you this Christmas. It is really going to be the most amazing thing to have her under the tree ripping at gifts. I will lots of pics from that day to show my girl off.
She really is changing. It is a shock from pic to pic....I just can believe that we had to hold her neck a few months ago and now she is sitting up playing with her toys. What a joy.
Bias Auntie again but she is the greatest xoxoxo