Wednesday, January 18, 2006

It'll Be O.K.

I've been on panic mode for quite some time now knowing that I have to go back to work. I didn't know how I'd do it given Gabby's clingyness and her (well let's be honest) bad habits. Things are starting to look up though! Her napping is increasing. Today she napped for 1 1/2 hours. WOW! She is still nursing at night, but I sleep with her so that's not a problem. I don't even completely wake up anymore! She also seems to be a little more independent. She went to Amanda's Monday for 3 whole hours and did not cry - in fact, according to reports, she was very happy there! Maybe this will work out after all!

Her hives are going away - We think it was the cream we've been putting in Sam's ears - she is always grabbing him! They also come out right after contact with the dogs. Hopefully they will all be gone soon.

The little sweetie is really trying hard to walk. She also tried to crawl today so maybe she will learn to do that after all. She has bum scooting down to a science though! It gets her to where she's going for now.

At any rate, here is a picture of Gabby with Green Peas up her nose. Ha Ha.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Auntie D is requesting a bum scooting video....we only have a few more months to bug you like this....All my love....Auntie D...xoxo

Selina said...

Sorry, I can't seem to get a scooting video. She stops whenever the camera comes out!