Sunday, January 08, 2006

West Edmonton Mall... Part 2

I still can't believe how much Gabby liked the mall. We knew she loved hotels...but the mall was a surprise. Whenever she was a little cranky or tired, we put her in the stroller or in the sling and strolled the mall and she was happy again! I think she may take after Grandmama...oh dear! I don't think I can afford such a love of shopping Gabby! Here are the last of the pictures but don't worry, I have lots more of different themes waiting to be posted!



Lounging in the hotel. She likes to be in command of the remote...Like father like daughter!





Piggybacking with Dad. This was her favorite way to stroll the mall....

O.K. Mama, if you won't change me I will do it myself!


Oh the hotel is just too much fun...I can't take it....

The fish pond at jungle Jim's...she scared all the fish away...she was a little loud!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to comment on that greeb tee and jean jumper she had on...green is her new color...I LOVE it on her...She has such nice clothes.
I have been meaning to ask you what color have her eyes been turning?
Auntie D ...again...

Selina said...

As brown as brown can be...

Anonymous said...

i thought she would probably end up with brown eyes as yours selina are brown.i like how excited she seems everytime shes in a hotel.. i think she may be high maintenance!!!