Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Watching T.V

Funny story: I took Gabby downtown with me this morning to run some errands. While we were in the IGA she was calling out "Maam, Maam" trying to get my attention. I was busy looking at the bread so I was ignoring her (but always keeping a hand on her while she was in the cart). Well I guess Miss Gabby didn't like that so she bit me! I'm not kidding, she just bent over and bit me! She had quite the audience too! She thought it was great! Then as I was checking out, I look over to the cart to find Gabby with an Old Dutch Beef Jerky stick crammed into her mouth. She looked at me as if she were saying "You get this, I left my wallet at home!" I did have to buy it since it was full of baby drool!

So anyway, here is a pic of her new TV and DVD player that Grandmama gave her and a pic of her watching it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can we all say SPOILED??? That is too much. She looks excited to be watching her program.
Miss her lots....Auntie D...oxoxo

Selina said...

Hey! Blame Grandmama for that one! Ha Ha!