Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Must Blog....



So I got heck from Auntie D today for not blogging. Sorry Auntie!

Gabby is doing well. She has not had teething pain in quite some time. Thanks to Auntie A for those Hyland's tablets - they save the day when she does have pain.

Funny story, tonight after Gabby's bath I nursed her and passed her over to Dad so that I could go next door for a tea. John called about 15 minutes after I got there because Gabby was screeching. She sounded like she was in extreme pain or something. He said she had been like that since I left. Of course, I ran home as fast as I could and when I got through the door Gabby smiled at me! The little sweetie just wanted mama. So I had to bring her back next door with me to finish my tea!

John is starting to feel better...or maybe it is just the medicine! He is back to work tomorrow. Hope all is well with everyone. Love you and miss you all....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the blog....it is like my daily medicine...she is an addictive drug. Glad to hear that John is feeling better.
So you had to bring her over for a tea. You should have not taken her over there with you because she has to gradually to get used to you being away...remember that thing called WORK...I know you dont want to think about that yet but it sounds like she is going to have major seperation anxiety. Poor baby...put her in a package and sent her home to Auntie D....miss you all lots....xoxoxo