Friday, October 14, 2005

Sweet Gabby Sunshine

What an exciting day for Mama yesterday. A huge shipment of Christmas Gifts came in for Gabby. Most were from Grandmama. They were beautiful! NOw I don't know what we can get her! I think Grandmama thought of everything! One thing is for sure, Gabby is a very lucky baby. We also got her Jolly Jumper yesterday (not for Christmas) and we love it! GAbby is soooo happy in it! Dad took a video of her dancing a "jig" in it last night and Auntie D got to see it through Yahoo (it was too big to send through her e-mail). I will try to send it to others. In the meantime, Auntie D can let everyone know how great it was!



Gabby had another great night. We finally have her back on a schedule after her little cold threw her off. Next week we will get her back into her own crib! I don't know though, We are co-sleeping better now that she doesn't need to be held all night. She just lays down beside me and sleeps! She always keeps at least one hand on me though..it's very sweet!



We are going to Peace River tomorrow so I probably won't blog until next week. Love you all....




Image hosted by Photobucket.com


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

selina gabby lokks more and more like you everyday!!

i just want to take her and give her a big kiss!!!

i think i will put this pic as my new wall paper!!!

sending lots of kisses XXXX/OOOO

Anonymous said...

Aunite D is in full agreement with Auntie A...Sorry John but she is turning into Sunshine.
The video is just too much. I must have watched it a million times and I laugh just as hard every time.
She is just so spoiled and we would not have it any other way....kisses from Auntie D...xoxox