Sunday, October 30, 2005

Shopping

I mentioned eariler that we were going shopping again. It seems Gabby just loves to shop! We went to Walmart again seeing as we did not learn a lesson from our earlier experience. Here is Gabby as we arrived.
And here she is in the store...looking a little uninterested.

And after a hard day of shopping, she just had to have a nap...This is how we found her when we arrived home....
Gabby just loves riding in the car. I try to take her for a ride every day. She loves walking too, I strap her on and away we go. I should try to get a pic of that as well...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cute...but she does look rather uninterested like you said. Maybe it is Mama who loves to shop and not Gabby. It must take forever to get ready to go somewhere by the time you get her all bundled up....your such a good Mama....dont know if I mentioned that lately.
Miss all of you guys lots...xoxoxo
Auntie D

Selina said...

Thanks Auntie D, that means a lot! xoxo

Selina said...

Hello Greatnan Andrews! Good to see you are checking out the site! Yes, I think she looks just like John too!

Yes, Gabby was born on April 20, she is six months old now.