Sunday, October 09, 2005

New to this


Wow, this is exciting. Amanda introduced be to blogging by showing me her blog space. I loved it and decided to start one myslef. Since I am home with Gabby for the next six months or so, this is a great time to get started...I must admit, I have an aversion to journaling - Details at a later time!

Yesterday John, Gabby and I had Thanksgiving dinner at our neighbours (and new friends). They have a baby girl a month younger than Gabby and they get along great. Well, as great as two babies can get along! We had a great time and it was a wonderful meal. Great first attempt at Thanksgiving dinner Amanda!

Gabby and I are about to go out into the yard to do some cleaning...yay...fun! She loves it outside! So....I shall blog again some other time!

1 comment:

Selina said...

Hello Grandmama...

Glad to see you are checking out our blog. Gabby says Hi....