Saturday, October 15, 2005

Yikes!



So we did not make it to Peace River. John is really sick with a chest cold so he wasn't up to going anyway but the deal was sealed when our dishwasher leaked into the basement and flooded Gwen's storage. It took John quite some time to clean it up. Sorry Gwen!

Last night I had a plugged milk duct - fun huh? It cleared up after nursing all night but then in the morning I had a plugged duct in the other breast! LOL! That one took about 1/2 hour to clear with pumping. The day didn't turn out so bad though. Gabby and I went shopping with Nana and Poppy. Gabby has some really nice new clothes including a pretty pink winter jacket!

It's nine and Gabby just went down. Hopefully she will sleep in her crib tonight. Crossing fingers. I am really tired and feeling like I need some time to myself BUT when the time comes to spend time by myself I just want Gabby. Strange indeed!

I took a couple of pictures tonight after her bath. Enjoy....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brat....she is a brat in a good way. I just love her so much. The way she was screaming today on the phone...it will be interesting to see if she hurt her throat...silly girl. Cant wait to see her under the Christmas tree. Miss her more with every picture and story. All my love...Auntie D....xoxoxo

Selina said...

Hi Auntie...

Her throat is still good. She screams like that any time she is excited now. It's cute! She was playing in her crib today screaming "Dad! Dad!" It was adorable! We miss you too. Santa pictures are coming up soon!

Anonymous said...

hope john is feeling better.. love the pics of gabby!!
chris says hi..hi!