Monday, October 24, 2005

Thought I'd Share

I was browsing through the pictures on the computer and came across this one. It is one of my favorites. It was taken this summer at Uncle Chris' parents house. She fell in love with the pink elephant. So cute!
In other news, Gabby is really starting to get on a schedule. She usually falls asleep around 8:00 and will sleep for 4-5 hours until her first feeding. It's every 2 hours from there, but this is a start. She hated her crib before - so this is great for me!

Still no sign of teeth but she sure is teething! She is chewing on anything she can get her hands on and there is drool everywhere!

She is starting to notice the dogs more. She tries to pull Sam's hair and she likes to pinch Ralph. They get a giggle out of her when they are playing together. I think Sam is her favorite though. He pays more attention to her.

Her future babysitter was over to visit tonight. I took a pic and will post it when I get the chance. I think Gabby will like her - I just have to work up the nerve to go out without Gabby! LOL! I can't even go to the store without missing her!

Well that's it for now - take care and I miss you all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was out Gabby this summer past but she sure has changed.

I hope she doesn't suffer too much with those teeth. She may start chewing on the dogs.

Still missing you guys...all our love....xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

I remember when this picture was taken.. i think that day we were gone to kingston and she cried and cried john called and we came back to amherstview.

chris had been trying to find the best doll for her to sleep with!!

she sure is our baby girl!!!

send big hugs and kisses xxxx/000